Project Management Professional Authentic Exam Questions - Guaranteed
Real Project Management Professional Test Simulation Environment With Latest Exam Questions – Cheaper as ever
- Come at More Than 4500 Exams Including Project Management Professional Exams
- Comprehensive Exams Questions
- Free Exam Updates - provided regularly
- New Testing Engine with Practice and Virtual Exam Models (Gold Package Only)
- Detailed Customied Lab Simulation Questions
- Convenient PDF format for Self Paced Study
- 24*7 Dedicated Email / Chat Support
- Confidential and secure shopping experience
See what each of the Package Offer
Silver Package(PDF only)
Gold Package(PDF + Testing Engine)
Unlimited access to 4500+ Exams
PDF Questions & AnswersConvenient, easy to study, Printable PDF study material, Learn on go.
100% Money Back GuaranteeBe sure of Guaranteed Pas Scores with BrainDumps materials, with a proven 99,3% Pass rate
Regular & Frequent Updates for ExamGet hold of Updated Exam Materials Every time you download the PDF of any Exam Questions Without Any Extra Cost.
Real Exam Questions With Correct AnswersExact Exam Questions with Correct Answers, verified by Experts with years of Experience in IT Field.
Comprehensive Testing EngineCustomizable & Advanced Testing Engine which creates a real exam simulation enviroment to prepare you for Success.
Unlimited Practice Exam Re-takesPractice Until you get it right. With options to Highlight missed questions, you can analyse your mistakes and prepare for Ultimate Success.
Submit & Edit NotesCreate Notes for Any Questions. When and Where Needed, edit them or delete them if needed.
Download Free Exam Simulator Demo
Experience BrainDumps exam testing engine for yourself. After you've selected a vendor and an exam and submitted your email, your download will start automatically.
- Customizable, interactive testing engine
- Simulates real exam environment
- Instant download
Choose an exam to sample:
* Our demo shows only a few questions from your selected exam for evaluating purposes
The PMI PMP certification or can either be termed as Project Management Professional certification is the credential which is offered by Project Management Institute (PMI) and is among the most essential industry recognized certifications for budding project managers. The Project Management Professional certification is world – wide recognized and remains very much in demand all throughout the year. The certification also authorizes that the candidate is having experience, competency and education required for directing and leading projects.
Who may do this certification?
The Project Management Professional certification can be pursued by experienced and professional project manager who is willing to further solidify the skills that makes him stand out in front of the employer. The certification will be requiring competence and will be demonstrating experience to lead the projects, so all those who are anywhere near to the above mentioned subjects, the PMP accreditation is a great option for you.
The Project Management Professional certification offered by PMI provides you highly respected credentials for project management and PMI being the first organization that if offering credential specifically designed for the post of project manager. The PMI also maintains high and global standards and it also provides you financial and technical edge over the competition floating around in the market. It literally separates you out from the crowd and makes you stand out in the eye of employer than the one who just has a mere theoretical knowledge of the subject.
For achieving the Project Management Professional certification, you will need to complete just one process and that one process is clearing the certification examination. It can be quite a tricky process as it is a little bit different from many of the other certification. Carry on reading to know the difference.
Before applying for the Project Management Professional certification, make sure that you either possess a secondary school degree such as an associate degree or diploma from high school or global equivalent of the same which also requires you to have minimum of five year experience in project management along with spending 7500 hours or equivalent directing and leading projects and at least 35 hours of education on project management. Or if you do not possess this kind of degree, what you can also possess at this time is a 4 years bachelor’s degree or global equivalent of the same which also requires you to have minimum of three year experience in project management along with spending 4500 hours or equivalent directing and leading projects and at least 35 hours of education on project management.
The maximum marks in the certification exam will lie inside the topics mentioned below:
- Initiate the project, performing project assessment, defining scope of project depending on compliance requirements and meeting the expectations, performing stakeholder analysis through interviewing and brainstorming.
- Identifying high level assumptions and risks based on historical data and current environment to identify the limitations and plan the implementation approach.
- Developing project charter through analyzing requirements of stakeholder and document the scope and deliverables from the project.
- Planning of the project, assessing the requirements, assumptions and constraints of project charter, using techniques for requirement gathering for establishing project deliverables.
- Creating a work breakdown with team through deconstructing scope to manage scope of project, developing budget plan on project scope to have the estimation of total project cost.
- Execute the project, managing the resources including deliverables by procurement plan to ensure that the project is completed successfully.
- Control and monitor the project, measuring the performance through various techniques and tools to quantify and identify the variances and perform appropriate action required to make sure that goals of the project are completed.
- Closing of the project, obtain the final acceptance by the customer to ensure that the project has been completed successfully.
Skills involving various techniques for project management will be acquired by the successful candidate upon completing the course. You will be able to handle various project management options such as initiating, planning, execution, controlling and closing of the project.
The exam for certification will include 200 multiple choice questions and sufficient time limit will be given to each candidate for submitting the test. 70% marks are the minimum the candidate needs to attain for the certification.
Validity of the certification
The PMI PMP certification is officially recognized for time of exactly 3 years after achieving the feat. After the stipulated time period, recertification becomes necessary to ensure you are well aware of the new technologies in the market.
PMI accreditation will help you get distinguished in job market and can benefit you as well as your career to boost ahead of others. This should be your go to certification course if one wishes to be a master of project management and related skills.
Trent Johnson, Chrestler Industries.
County Meath, Ireland