CCNA Security Authentic Exam Questions - Guaranteed
Real CCNA Security Certification Test Simulation Environment With Latest Exam Questions – Cheaper as ever
- Come at More Than 4500 Exams Including CCNA Security Exams
- Comprehensive Exams Questions
- Free Exam Updates - provided regularly
- New Testing Engine with Practice and Virtual Exam Models (Gold Package Only)
- Detailed Customied Lab Simulation Questions
- Convenient PDF format for Self Paced Study
- 24*7 Dedicated Email / Chat Support
- Confidential and secure shopping experience
CCNA Security Exams
CCNA Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices 1 (ICND1)
Last Updated: December 10, 2014
Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (IINS v2.0)
Last Updated: November 03, 2014
See what each of the Package Offer
Silver Package(PDF only)
Gold Package(PDF + Testing Engine)
Unlimited access to 4500+ Exams
PDF Questions & AnswersConvenient, easy to study, Printable PDF study material, Learn on go.
100% Money Back GuaranteeBe sure of Guaranteed Pas Scores with BrainDumps materials, with a proven 99,3% Pass rate
Regular & Frequent Updates for ExamGet hold of Updated Exam Materials Every time you download the PDF of any Exam Questions Without Any Extra Cost.
Real Exam Questions With Correct AnswersExact Exam Questions with Correct Answers, verified by Experts with years of Experience in IT Field.
Comprehensive Testing EngineCustomizable & Advanced Testing Engine which creates a real exam simulation enviroment to prepare you for Success.
Unlimited Practice Exam Re-takesPractice Until you get it right. With options to Highlight missed questions, you can analyse your mistakes and prepare for Ultimate Success.
Submit & Edit NotesCreate Notes for Any Questions. When and Where Needed, edit them or delete them if needed.
Download Free Exam Simulator Demo
Experience BrainDumps exam testing engine for yourself. After you've selected a vendor and an exam and submitted your email, your download will start automatically.
- Customizable, interactive testing engine
- Simulates real exam environment
- Instant download
Choose an exam to sample:
* Our demo shows only a few questions from your selected exam for evaluating purposes
The CCNA certification or also known as Certified Network and Associate Security certification from Cisco will be validating your skills and associate level knowledge for securing the Cisco certified networks. With this certification, the professional candidate will be demonstrating the skills that are required for developing the security infrastructure along with recognizing vulnerabilities and threats to the network and then mitigating the security threats. The major aim of the certification is to emphasize on the technologies related to core security, install, troubleshoot and monitor the network devices for maintaining integrity, data availability and confidentiality of the devices along with a level of competency in technologies used by Cisco for the security structure. This kind of certification is mainly aligned as per according to job role associated with Cisco certified Network and Security Engineer who will be responsible for securing the switches, routers and network appliances etc. along with troubleshoot, deploy and supporting the firewall.
Who can do the certification?
The Cisco certified security and network associate specialist certification is mainly focused at those professionals who have their regular task to perform, monitor output and analyze the security threats and network assaults. Also, all those technical personnel having interest in cyber security and related field, no better way to prove it than doing a Cisco certified specialist course in your field. The personnel related with the field of networking, VPNS and IPS/IDS solution may also continue to take the certification.
The Cisco security and network associate specialist certification will be proving your credential as certified security analyst team member. You will also be able recognize various kind of network threats and attacks on the domain and then take the necessary steps. Those related to this field and having the credential of this certification can prove to be a great asset for the organization. The job role being a security analyst does differ in public sector than the one in private sector, nonetheless, it is going to provide you enhanced employment opportunities.
For achieving the Certified Network and Associate Security certification from Cisco, you will be required to clear the exam number 640 – 554 IINS examination. Cisco also provides implementation of Cisco IOS based network security training course to prepare the candidate for the certification exam.
Although there are no hard and fast prerequisites for this course, but there are some important things you need to work upon before going for this course. A highly conceptual knowledge and awareness related to TCP/IP networks is required by the candidate. Also, any valid certification by Cisco such as CCENT, CCNA switching and routing, or any of the CCIE certifications may help you as the prerequisite for the course.
The topic list includes:
- Basic security threats encountered during installation, network attacks and the mitigation methods, email based and web based attacks, lifecycle for secure network, security necessities of an enterprise along with DLP and mobile security.
- Cisco routers and security, implementing security application and its features, lockdown via one step feature, encrypted passwords, IPV6 security, and multiple privilege and configuration files with CLI based on roles.
- Describing the management and data plane, CSM and IPv6 transition, understanding the operations related to it.
- Accounting, authentication and authorization on CCP and CLI routers, switches and ASA, Radius and Tacacs+, functionality, ACL operations and object groups, different types and standards of ACL, sequencing and modification by ACEs.
- Implementing ACLs to avoid threats, SNMP and filtering IP traffic, CCP, CLI and VACLs, secure network and management, protocol, enclave and plane for management, implementing the various forms of network and secure management.
- Basic second layer attacks, describing VLAN security and trunking, implementing VLAN and spanning tree, operations on firewall technologies, various types of NAT and PAT, Cisco IPS and VPN technologies.
After completing the course, you will be able to manage various attacks on the network and take appropriate paths to mitigate the malware and other attacks. You will also be able to configure the Cisco IOS through CCP and implementing PAT technologies and ASA technique along with performing operations on firewall in the working environment.
The exam will consist of around 60 questions and a total time of 90 minutes will be provided to complete it. 60% marks are the bare minimum you need to score to clear the test.
Validity of the certification
This CCNA certification will be valid for a period of 3 years. After 3 years, you need to recertify following the same procedure to keep enjoying the benefits of the certification.
The Cisco CCNA security certification has a curriculum which provides next step to enhance the performance and attain Cisco certified skill set and overcome the growing demand of security and network professionals.
Mike Clarington, Crombco Corp.
Knob Lick, USA